Blackbird, Fly Memory #1: Japan's Kansai Region

Last month, I went to Japan from some trip. It's a refreshing one, since I haven't had a trip in like, 4 years?

These photos here are from my Kansai region trip. It's my first time going to Japan and it's been a bittersweet trip, I enjoyed it so much.

 I'm using 35mm Kodak Colorplus 200 and Fujifilm Superia Xtra 400 films during this trip.

blackbird fly sample image, osaka castle, osaka

A music & dance show in front of Osaka Castle.


View from the top of our rental apartment room.


Through the streets.


Street view.


Another street view.


Around Shinsaibashi (the famous mechanical robot crab).


Of course, the Glico man in Shinsaibashi.


Evening sky in the bustling cityscape.


Around Osaka Castle Park.


It's almost spring anyway..


The pigeons there are so friendly.


Water fountain.


More pigeons.
   

Osaka Castle.


Some more streets around the neighbourhood.


Entrance to Shinsekai.


The centre of Shinsekai. Foods here are great.
 

From the top of Umeda Sky Building.


A friend.


Streets of Kyoto.


Prayers.


Kamogawa Delta. I arrived here not knowing that this is a famous local spot and was featured in some anime.


Fushimi Inari-Taisha pillars.


Kimono girls.


I hope your wish came true, sis.


Around the town near Kamogawa Delta, it's a cozy town.


The only Sakura I found during the trip. We went during the season-changing period, so it's a bit unlucky trip.


Hi dear.


There's soooo many deer here, they're very friendly and shit everywhere.


Around Nara Deer Park.


Some more around Nara Deer Park. We only went here during our trip at Nara.


Another tourist feeding the deers.
 

We kinda got lost a bit on our way to Arima Onsen here, but it's a good thing, since it's a very beautiful town.


Some more of that town. I don't even know the town's name.


Entrance to Arima Onsen town. Yeah, it's very 'different'.


Around Arima Onsen. There's tooo MANY tourists here, especially from China.


Some more view of the town. It's a pretty scenic town, mixture of old and new generation.


A tower at Kobe Harborland.


Double exposure attempt of a friend.


Ferris wheel at Kobe Harborland.


Kobe cityscape.


The river across the town of Arashiyama.


More view of the river. It's a very beautiful town, I was taken back to the Japanese Feudal Era.


Arashiyama Bamboo Forest.



That sums up my Blackbird, fly experience in Japan. Kansai is a beautiful region, mixture of modern and past culture and scenery. I hope I could visit Japan again, especially Tokyo and other prefecture.

Comments